Turquoise & Howlite bracelet with sterling silver & sparkly accents: "Calm, Expression, Peace, Intuition & Spiritual Development” Infused with Reiki energy at Master level
Turquoise & Howlite bracelet with sterling silver & sparkly accents:
Calm, Expression, Peace, Intuition & Spiritual Development”
I’ve combined these two beautiful crystals for their beauty and the gorgeous energies they bring. Beautiful Turquoise & Creamy white marbled Howlite.
Turquoise is one of the most beautiful and ancient gemstones, and has long been cherished and associated with many ancient civilizations. Archaeological excavations have found turquoise jewellery dating back as far as 3000 BC, and the earliest use of the gemstone dating back to 6000 BC. Turquoise was also found in King Tutankhamun, and his famous burial mask was also inlaid with turquoise. This gemstone was used as a talisman throughout the ages to protect against the darkness and evil. Turquoise has long been considered a holy stone by American Indians who also believed it was a magic stone providing protection against harm.
Turquoise’s many properties are said to help:-
- The natural energy of these stones help you communicate with truth. They are a strong stone of spiritual attunement and are very effective to aid communication.
- Creative expression, courage, wisdom, compassion, romance, love & friendship
- Turquoise works strongly with the throat chakra, and is much prized for spiritual development, helping to manifest clairaudient and clairvoyant abilities.
- Historically used to protect against the ‘Evil Eye’ & keeping one safe when travelling
- Excellent for emotional balance, meditation (grounding peak experiences) spirit contact & all psychic abilities, spirituality, peace of mind and ying/yang balance.
- Can promote an uplifting feeling and helps one more ‘active’ and motivated.
- A multi-purpose healer for the whole body, said to be good for muscles, circulation, lungs, throat & nutrient absorption. Helpful for malaise, arthritis, rheumatism, backache, flu, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, breathing, tissue regeneration, headaches, aids detox, and post operative recovery time.
HOWLITE properties are said to help:-
- Calm anxiety, stress and upset.
- Said to a stone of “attunement”, working to the crown chakra, Howlite is often used to help link to the intuition, higher spiritual consciousness and wisdom.
- Holding this bracelet between your hands and tuning into it’s gorgeous calming energies can help bring stress relief (information on how to tune in and sense crystal energy is sent FREE with every order)
- Meditating with Howlite is highly recommended and will ‘boost’ your link with it’s beautiful calming and peaceful energies. Even just sitting quietly for 5 minutes holding the bracelet in one or both hands can help bring a sense of calm. You don’t need to be a master meditator … just take a few minutes out and see for yourself
- Physically, Howlite is said to help with the absorption of calcium into the bones and teeth, and assist in relaxing and releasing muscular tension held in the body.
Chakra association: Crown
DESIGN: This stunning bracelet has been crafted with Turquoise & Howlite beads, interspaced with Sterling Silver spacers, and accented with two faceted sparkly Czech crystals. It is strung onto the very best quality jewellers stretch elastic, then finished with my signature "Paula-Rose" (solid 925 sterling silver) charm, and infused with a beautiful healing REIKI energy by me.
It is available in TWO bead sizes. 1) 8mm bead (classic - pictured) 2) 6mm bead (slimline - not pictured)
SIZING: Strung by me onto the very best strong stretch elastic so it's super versatile and easy to pop on and off in a jiffy ! It's available in different sizes so just use the dropdown menu below:-
Each bracelet comes supplied with information on the crystals metaphysical properties, plus information on how care for, cleanse and 'attune' to or 'programme' your gems. Finally it comes in a pretty organza bag ready for gifting.
All my jewellery comes with full printed information on the properties of the crystals, how to tune into the crystal energy, care instructions and the pendant comes in pretty packaging ready for gifting.
All my jewellery is all infused with Reiki energy at master level by me ... for you (or the intended recipient) highest good.
REIKI - Is a Japanese form of relaxation and stress reduction that promotes healing. The word Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy”. Reiki is the ancient, gentle but powerful vibrational energy technique of hands-on, or distance healing. It is a totally safe, non-invasive form of healing that increases energy, reduces pain, and produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being by helping our own healing systems to work to their full potential. Reiki is not tied into any religion, cult or belief system. It works independently of whatever your own beliefs or preferences are.
Crystals and gemstones can store this beautiful and powerful healing energy which passes to the wearer as required.
The bracelet pictured is the design you will receive, although crystal markings and colour may be marginally different due to the uniqueness of each strand. I always colour match by hand and choose each bead individually when making up every bracelet.
Disclaimer - The information listed above is not intended for use in diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of any disease nor is intended to be a substitute for medical advice. The reader should always consult a qualified health provider for advice regarding a medical condition. Depression is a serious condition and you should always consult a medical professional. Crystal healing is a complementary therapy and efficacy is not guaranteed.
Sources & references: Judy Hall - The Crystal Bible 2003-9. Dr Flora Peschek-Bohmer & Gisela Schreiber Healing Crystals & Gemstones 2003. The Crystal healer – Philip Permutt 2007. The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ashian. Affirmations by Naisha Ashian.
I work hard to keep my designs and concepts original. All rights reserved (c) 2012 - 2018. ALL designs, concepts, and photography are the intellectual property of Paula-Rose.
You can find me here too:-