'A' grade LABRADORITE & Matt ONYX Unisex bracelet: Transformation, Intuition, Protection, Endurance, Strength, Focus, Discipline & Grounding. Infused with Reiki energy at master level"
'A' Grade LABRADORITE & Matt ONYX Unisex bracelet:
- Focus & Discipline
These 2 crystals are a great energy combo allowing access to the magical transformational energy of Labradorite whilst keeping you grounded.
Handmade with 'A' grade Labradorite & matt black Onyx in a choice of 8mm or 6mm semi precious gemstone beads, and different wrist sizes for the perfect fit.
I've strung this bracelet on the very best super strong elastic and finished it with Antique Bronze finish beads.
Labradorite is one of my favourite crystals, both for it's iridescent beauty and for it's magical energies.
I have not offered it in a bracelet before as I have not been able to find the grade and quality of crystals that I am happy with ... until now !
Labradorite colours change when you move the crystal about. You'll see a gorgeous 'flash' of colour. Sometimes blues, golds & greens, which look beautiful in this magical bracelet.
LABRADORITE is a dazzling gemstone of adventure for it offers one the chance to embark upon a voyage of self discovery.
According to an Eskimo legend, the Northern Lights were once imprisoned in the rocks along the coast of Labrador. It is told that a wandering Eskimo warrior found them and was able to free most of the lights with a mighty blow of his spear. Some of the lights were still trapped within the stone, and thus we have today the beautiful mineral known as Labradorite.
Labradorite is also called the dark moonstone as it's the sister stone to the more widely known white moonstone.
Labradorite is a highly mystical and protective stone and a bringer of light, raising consciousness and connecting with universal energies. Labradorite can deflect unwanted energies from the aura and prevents energy leakage.
Labradorite's properties are said to ...
- Bring transformation into your life & promote self awareness
- Stimulate intuition and psychic gifts. Raise consciousness & connect you with universal energies.
- Get to the root of the matter and shows real intention behind thoughts and action
- Banish fear and insecurities. Strengthen faith in the self and trust in the universe
- Deflect unwanted energies, and prevent energy leakage
- Bring messages from the unconscious mind to the surface to aid understanding
- Help break through old patterns, frees and opens up new ways of thinking and acting.
- Calm an overactive mind and energizes the imagination bringing up new ideas
- Align the physical and etheric bodies, accessing ones spiritual purpose.
It’s healing properties are said to help:-
- Relieve stress, regulate metabolism & lower blood pressure
- Be helpful for arthritis, hardening of the arteries and muscles, sciatica and lumbago.
- Treat colds, gout, rheumatism and balance hormones.
- Help relieve menstrual tension and
- Be helpful for disorders for the eyes and head.
Chakras: Crown, Solar Plexus & the secondary chakras of the hands.
Astrological Association: All
ONYX is said to be strength giving, and is known as "a stone of fighters" as it helps to focus one's energy, concentration. It also works on the psyche deflecting negative energy and increasing personal stamina. It is used to promote self-confidence and a sense of responsibility helping its possessor achieve success.
It is often recommended to athletes for strength, endurance, perseverance, and concentrated energy. Onyx has been used as a ‘magic’ stone all over the world for thousands of years, and has been found in the graves of American Indians, and ancient Greeks and Romans.
Its properties are said to help ...
- Promote physical and inner strength
- Give you strength, vigor and stamina
- Facilitate being master of one’s own destiny
- Impart self-confidence helping you take charge of situations & good for decision making
- ‘Grounding’ … helping to connect you to your roots
- Encourage happiness and good fortune
- Memory and attention to detail
- Promote self control anchoring the flighty into a more stable way of life
- Good for ying/yang balance
- Promotes calmness, an excellent aid to carry into ‘conflict’ situations & help you keep a cool head
- Harmonize the physical with the spiritual helping to alleviate fears and worries as well as during periods of strong overwhelming emotions.
- Hold the memories of things that have happened to the wearer and so is useful for Psychometry telling the story to those who are sensitive to its vibrations
- Promotes integration of spiritual insights allowing one to make them one's own.
WHAT DOES GROUNDING MEAN and why is it so important ??
Being grounded means you're centered, aware of what's going on around you, fully present, and you're calm, alert, and "plugged in." When you're properly grounded, your spirit and your consciousness is connected to your physical body. You're right here … right now.
Grounding is also particularly important for you if you're continually surrounded by electronics, mobile phones & Wi-Fi which seems to be just about all of us these days. Electronics create electromagnetic pollution, and an excess of positive ions, which are bad for you and can knock the body's energy system out of balance.
When you're NOT grounded, you feel a bit spaced out, & floaty, you're here, ... but not really here, and you tune out the world around you.
This can happen if you’ve been doing any sort of spiritual work, or meditating for prolonged periods, your energy body can literally be outside of your physical self, hence the term ‘out of body’. This is what can make you feel ‘spacey’, and you need to come back ‘into’ your body fully to feel fully HERE and PRESENT.
If you’re feeling any of the following things, there’s a good chance you might be ‘ungrounded’.
- Feeling spaced out, floaty or light headed
- Feeling tired, drained and lacking in energy (or feeling over stimulated and nervy).
- Getting easily get distracted
- Finding it hard to finish tasks
- Being unable to concentrate
- Not making yourself understood
- Unable to understand others
- Losing track of time
- Being unusually clumsy
- Increased sensitivity to light and noise
If this sounds like you, try one of my bracelets, or think about incorporating some grounding techniques into your daily routine.
All my jewellery is handmade by me … just me, then infused with Reiki at Master level for you or the intended recipients highest good.
This bracelet is available in 3 sizes so just use the dropdown menu below:-
Each piece comes supplied with information on the crystals metaphysical properties, plus information on how care for, cleanse and 'attune' to or 'programme' your crystals. Finally it comes in a gift pouch for gifting.
The bracelet in the picture is the design you will receive, although crystal markings may be very slightly different as they are all individual
All my jewellery is infused with Reiki energy at Master level, for you (or the intended recipients) highest good.
REIKI - Is a Japanese form of relaxation and stress reduction that promotes healing. The word Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy”. Reiki is the ancient, gentle but powerful vibrational energy technique of hands-on, or distance healing. It is a totally safe, non-invasive form of healing that increases energy, reduces pain, and produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being by helping our own healing systems to work to their full potential. Reiki is not tied into any religion, cult or belief system. It works independently of whatever your own beliefs or preferences are. Crystals and gemstones can be charged to store this healing energy.
I work hard to keep my designs and concepts original. All rights reserved (c) 2012 - 2020.
ALL designs, concepts, and photography are the intellectual property of Paula-Rose.
Disclaimer - The information listed above is not intended for use in diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of any disease nor is intended to be a substitute for medical advice. The reader should always consult a qualified health provider for advice regarding a medical condition. Crystal healing is a complementary therapy and efficacy is not guaranteed. Sources & references: Judy Hall - The Crystal Bible 2003-9. Dr Flora Peschek-Bohmer & Gisela Schreiber Healing Crystals & Gemstones 2003. The Crystal healer – Philip Permutt 2007. The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ashian. Affirmations by Naisha Ashian.
You can find me here too:-