AQUAMARINE & MORGANITE [limited availabilty]. "Tranquility, Serenity, Peace, Love, Divine Feminine, Angelic Energy, Compassion & Transformation" STERLING SILVER accents
AQUAMARINE & MORGANITE
“TRANQUILITY, LOVE & PEACE”
I have combined these two incredibly sought after, crystals into one bracelet both for their beauty and their divine energies. The candy floss tones of pinks and blues in this bracelet are simply mouth watering
There is limited availability on this bracelet.
When I hold and tune into this bracelet I feel a deep sense of TRANQUILITY, LOVE & PEACE ... hence the name.
It's strong energies flow through my heart, high heart and throat chakras spreading out to my entire body, with an overwhelming sense of peace. I simply adore its energy.
AQUAMARINE is an extremely sought after stone of light blue, or blue-green is a stone of courage and serenity, its energies are calming and it is thought to act to reduce stress and quiet the mind, thus clarifying perception, sharpening the intellect and removing confusion. It is an excellent stone for promoting creative self-expression, and for removing blocks to communication … making things happen.
AQUAMARINES properties are said to help:-
- Bring peace, tranquility, calm and courage
- Bring love and a connection to the “Divine Feminine”, a doorway to communication with the goddess
- Sharpen intuition, develop spiritual awareness, and open up clairvoyance
- Clear blocked communication and promote self expression
- Gently wash away blocks in Chakras, bringing communication from a higher plane
- Excellent for meditation, invoking high states of consciousness & spiritual awareness
- Shield the aura and align the Chakras
- Harmonise the Pituitary and the Thyroid gland and help with conditions associated with the throat, ie swollen glands, thyroid problems
- Calm overreactions of the immune system, and strengthens the body’s cleansing organs
CHAKRAS: Throat Chakra. Can also calm the Solar Plexus when placed directly there
Morganite is also known as PINK EMERALD … a rare and powerful, high vibrational crystal.
A crystal that can assist those who carry it to vibrate with the power of the Divine feminine energies.
It can be a potent support for women, enabling them to feel their own strength and beauty, from within.
MORGANITE was discovered in California in the early 1900’s and was then known as Pink Beryl. It was renamed MORGANITE in honor of the legendary financier and gem collector J. P. Morgan, also an avid customer for Tiffany & Co.
MORGANITE'S properties are said to help …
- Bring a deep sense of love, tranquillity, peace, joy and inner strength.
- Help cleanse, energise and nurture the entire emotional body.
- Be good for attracting one’s soul mate or in deepening a current relationship.
- Spiritual growth, assisting in expanding ones ability to connect to the energy of Divine Love, Angelic realms, and Universal Heart Frequency bringing loving support on an emotional level.
- Release old pains and sorrow, as though a burden has been lifted.
- Bring the frequency of (self) compassion, helping us to understand that past suffering may have served a higher purpose. Bringing to our attention any past resentment and anger to be seen in a new light, as a catalyst for releasing old ‘stuck’ energies and old emotional wounds … and so helping one move forward in life with peace and confidence.
- Physically, Morganite may help with symptoms associated with chest ailments such as emphysema and asthma. It may helpful with heart palpitations, thyroid problems and nervous system disorders.
CHAKRA : Associated with the Heart and the High Heart (Thymus)
BRACELET DESIGN CHOICES (see dropdown menu below)
1) BEAD SIZE: 8mm classic (main pic), or 6mm slimline (pictured in my hand)
2) Classic Sterling Silver bead accents (pictured), or SPARKLY Czech crystal accents (not pictured here)
3) Wrist sizes: 3 choices for the perfect fit.
For a perfect fit, please measure your wrist snug to the wrist in cm with a tape measure of a piece of string, and choose the appropriate size for your wrist.
This bracelet is handmade with love by me and strung onto super strong jewellers grade elastic (the best money can buy), and infused with Reiki energy at Master level for you or the intended recipients) highest good.
I like to harness the 'power of three' in my designs. In numerology the number 3 is a powerful number, and has associations in 'manifestation' ie bringing what you want into your life, 'creativity' and the principles of 'growth'.
This bracelet comes beautifully boxed and in a pretty organza bag ready for gifting, along with full written information on the properties of the crystals and how to tune in, programme, cleanse and care for the crystals.
The bracelet in the picture is the design you will receive, although crystal markings may be slightly different as they are individual, natural and unique.
All my crystal jewellery is lovingly handmade by me (just me) nothing is outsourced. It is then infused with Reiki by me at Master level for you (or the intended recipients) highest good.
REIKI Is a Japanese form of healing, stress reduction and relaxation. The word Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy”. Reiki is the ancient, gentle but powerful vibrational energy technique of hands-on, or distance healing. Objects can also be charged with positive energy. It is a totally safe, non-invasive form of healing that increases energy, reduces pain, and produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being by helping our own healing systems to work to their full potential. Reiki is not tied into any religion, cult or belief system. It works independently of whatever your own beliefs or preferences are.
Disclaimer: I have had enormous success with helping people with my crystal 'energy' jewellery. However for legal reasons I am obliged to point out that the products and information are not intended for use in diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of any disease. No guarantees of efficacy are permitted, nor is my jewellery intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult a qualified health provider for advice regarding a medical or psychological condition".
Sources & references: The Book of Stones Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian (& Hazel Raven). Judy Hall - The Crystal Bible 2003-9. Dr Flora Peschek-Bohmer & Gisela Schreiber
You can find me here too:-
Twitter: www.twitter.com/PaulaRoseReikiInstagram: PaulaRoseReiki
I work hard to keep my designs and concepts original. All rights are reserved, including Intellectual property, photography & Jewellery design.
Copyright © 2012-2019 Paula-Rose Jewellery.