"FREEDOM" Rhodonite & Onyx sparkly bracelet. Manifesting your greatest potential & releasing old emotional wounds: Love, Strength, Courage, Focus, Willpower, Release, Balance, Grounding, Peace & Healing. Reiki infused at master level.
Rhodonite & Onyx stretch bracelet:
I'm calling this bracelet FREEDOM because it's about manifesting your greatest potential & releasing old emotional wounds:
The crystal energies are about “Love, Strength, Courage, Focus, Willpower, Release, Balance, Grounding, Peace & Healing.
This bracelet combines crystal energies to help both the HEART and the ROOT chakra.
Helping to clear away old emotional wounds, bringing release, healing, courage, strength, willpower, peace, and love … helping you to move forwards and manifest your greatest potential.
I've crafted this bracelet from genuine semi precious stones, accented with sparkly Czech beads, and solid sterling silver accents.
RHODONITE: A ‘stone of love’ and a beautiful emotional balancer. Nurturing and bringing you back to ‘centre’ during stressful times. Wonderful in helping us to achieve our greatest potential. Used to attract people and situations best suited for one’s unique talents, and in so using them, one can experience fulfillment of the deep desire to love and be loved. It stimulates, clears, and activates the heart chakra, whilst grounding the physical and mental energies at the same time.
Rhodonite’s properties are said to help...
- Encourage using one’s gifts and hidden talents for the benefit of all.
- Build confidence and helps you achieve your greatest potential
- Promote the energy of love, self esteem & compassion.
- Stimulates, clears and activates the heart chakra
- Encourages the release of internalized self-destructive tendencies, resentment, pain and anger
- Symbolizes self-realization
- Grounds energy & Balances yin-yang
- Encourages us to see the good in ourselves … and each other.
- Promotes clarity and calmness in difficult situations, helping anxiety, mental unrest and confusion.
- Calming in times of emotional shock and panic. Known as the ‘first aid stone’
- Great for meditation and can enhance mental balance & can be helpful for memory and attention to detail
- Ground the feeling of love in the physical world
- Helps strengthen immune system
- Help clear away emotional wounds and scars from the past, transmuting painful emotions
Chakras: Heart & Root/Base
Onyx has been used as a ‘magic’ stone all over the world, and has been found in the graves of American Indians, and ancient Greeks and Romans.
Is said to be ‘strength giving’ and is also known as a “stone of fighters", as it enables to focus one's energy. It is believed to work on the psyche deflecting negative energy and increasing personal stamina. It also works on "inner strength" helping promote self-confidence and a sense of responsibility helping its possessor achieve success. It is often recommended to athletes for strength, endurance, perseverance, and concentrated energy.
ONYX’s properties are said to help...
- Give you strength, vigor and stamina (both internally and externally)
- Facilitate being master of one’s own destiny
- Impart self-confidence helping you take charge of situations & good for decision making
- Focus energy and willpower and self-control
- Calm and cools excessive energies, anxiety, nervousness, tempers
- Encourage happiness and good fortune
- Promote self control anchoring the flighty into a more stable way of life
- Good for ying/yang balance
- Be a good ‘grounding’ stone, helping to connect you to your roots and bringing you 'down to earth'
- Harmonise the physical with the spiritual helping to alleviate fears and worries as well as during periods of strong overwhelming emotions.
- Hold the memories of things that have happened to the wearer and so is useful for Psychometry telling the story to those who are sensitive to its vibrations
Onyx resonates to the Root or Base Chakra
Astrological associations: Capricorn
"I have the courage and strength to see, and lovingly release my old patterns of behaviour ... so I can truly step into my magnificence ... and manifest my greatest potential"
How to use the bracelet:
Wear the bracelet as much as you can (at least 7 days in a row for the first week), and repeat the affirmation daily (morning and evening .. or as required). Then pop it under your pillow at bedtime.
It also serves as a constant visual reminder of your positive intentions, and helps to keep your intentions and energy on track :-)
My "Intention" jewellery collection:-
1) Crystals are chosen by me for their specific metaphysical properties to help bring each 'intention' to life.
2) Crystals are infused with Reiki Master energy by me, with the intention of infinite possibilities ∞ for the owners highest good.
3) Comes with a suggested 'positive affirmation'.
4) Comes with information on the crystals metaphysical properties.
5) Comes with information on how to 'attune' to or 'programme' and cleanse your crystals.
6) Comes in a gift pouch for gifting.
All my jewellery is handmade by me … just me, then infused with Reiki at Master level for you or the intended recipients highest good.
The bracelet in the picture is the design you will receive, although crystal markings may be slightly different as they are individual, formed in mamma earth and natural and unique.
REIKI - Is a Japanese form of relaxation and stress reduction that promotes healing. The word Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy”. Reiki is the ancient, gentle but powerful vibrational energy technique of hands-on, or distance healing. It is a totally safe, non-invasive form of healing that increases energy, reduces pain, and produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being by helping our own healing systems to work to their full potential. Reiki is not tied into any religion, cult or belief system. It works independently of whatever your own beliefs or preferences are. Crystals and gemstones can be charged to store this healing energy.
I work hard to keep my designs and concepts original. All rights reserved (c) 2012 - 2019 ALL designs, concepts, and photography are the intellectual property of Paula-Rose.
Sources & references: Judy Hall - The Crystal Bible 2003-9. Dr Flora Peschek-Bohmer & Gisela Schreiber Healing Crystals & Gemstones 2003. The Crystal healer – Philip Permutt 2007. Hibiscus Moon. The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ashian.
Disclaimer - The information listed above is not intended for use in diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of any disease nor is intended to be a substitute for medical advice. The reader should always consult a qualified health provider for advice regarding a medical condition. Crystal healing is a complementary therapy and efficacy is not guaranteed.