"Calm, Intuition, Self-confidence, Expression, Insight, Creativity & Spiritual Development ” SODALITE bracelet - 2 designs.
"Calm, Intuition, Self-confidence, Expression, Insight, Spiritual Development & Creativity"
Sodalite is a beautiful blue stone with natural markings throughout it.
SODALITE ... is a stone of calmness, self-expression and confidence, it encourages you to be true to yourself, finding your inner power, and standing up for your beliefs.
It can help stimulate the your natural intuition (working to the 3rd Eye/brow chakras) and helps promote access to your subconscious and intuitive abilities, enhancing insight, mental performance, and deepened intuition.
It is a stone of awakening, insight and clarity, helping you on your path and to see the bigger picture … new horizons and journeys.
SODALITE metaphysical properties are said to help ...
- Calm self-expression and confidence. Assisting in issues of self-worth, self-acceptance, and self-esteem. Encouraging you to be true to yourself, trust your own judgement, and stand up for your beliefs.
- Help you see the bigger picture, new horizons … and onto your path.
- Help enhance mental powers of analysis, observation, intuition and creativity, self discipline, organization, structure in research and other mental pursuits
- Promote the release of old conditioning and programming, helping find restored emotional balance.
- Help psychic & spiritual development, stimulating the 3rd eye/brow chakra
- Wonderful in meditation, deepening the experience
- Help purify & cleanse the aura from negative mental debris & disharmonies thoughts … which in turn helps increase energy levels and mental processing.
- Help to raise your frequency through cleansing the aura which then attracts high frequency towards you
- Can help promote better sleeping habits, aiding in cleansing the aura at night, and clearing the mental clutter
- Encourage discipline & mental clarity, helpful in dealing with daily tasks and problems
Sodalite resonates to the Throat & 3rd Eye/Brow chakras
This bracelet is available in TWO designs (sparkly or classic) and TWO bead sizes, 8mm pictured or 6mm slimline (not pictured)
a) Plain round Sterling Silver plain beads (Classic)
b) Sparkly clear Czech crystals and sterling silver disc spacers (Sparkly)
c) 8mm bead (pictured) or 6mm slimline bead (not pictured)
Both are strung onto super strong jewellers grade elastic and come in 3 sizes. They are finished with my signature "Paula-Rose" solid sterling silver charm as a mark of quality.
I like to harness the 'power of three' in my designs. In numerology the number 3 is a powerful number, and has associations in 'manifestation' ie bringing what you want into your life, 'creativity' and the principles of 'growth'.
All my jewellery is handmade by me … just me, then infused with Reiki at Master level for you or the intended recipients highest good.
Each piece comes supplied with information on the crystals metaphysical properties, plus information on how care for, cleanse and 'attune' to or 'programme' your crystals.
Finally it comes in a pretty organza gift pouch for gifting.
The bracelet in the picture is the design you will receive, although crystal markings may be slightly different as they are individual, natural and unique.
REIKI - Is a Japanese form of relaxation and stress reduction that promotes healing. The word Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy”. Reiki is the ancient, gentle but powerful vibrational energy technique of hands-on, or distance healing. It is a totally safe, non-invasive form of healing that increases energy, reduces pain, and produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being by helping our own healing systems to work to their full potential. Reiki is not tied into any religion, cult or belief system. It works independently of whatever your own beliefs or preferences are. Crystals and gemstones can be charged to store this healing energy.
Sources & references: Judy Hall - The Crystal Bible 2003-9. Dr Flora Peschek-Bohmer & Gisela Schreiber Healing Crystals & Gemstones 2003. The Crystal healer – Philip Permutt 2007. Hibiscus Moon. The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ashian.
Disclaimer - The information listed above is not intended for use in diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of any disease nor is intended to be a substitute for medical advice. The reader should always consult a qualified health provider for advice regarding a medical condition. Crystal healing is a complementary therapy and efficacy is not guaranteed.
I work hard to keep my designs and concepts original.
All rights reserved (c) 2012 - 2018. ALL designs, concepts, and photography are the intellectual property of Paula-Rose.